Tuesday, January 8, 2013
Introduction to Airsoft
My name is Cedar and I am here to talk about the game airssoft where to play and what is the best equipment for airsoft wars and where to get it. Airsoft is a game of shooting, strategy and military style combat with guns that shoot plastic compact spheres that are called airsoft guns these compact spheres are called bbs but they are diffrent from metal bbs. Airsoft is originally from japan and has been around for many years in japan, it is illegal for private citizens to own a firearm in japan. However replica firearms are legal for anyone in japan and are on store shelves every where in japan. Most guns you by any where in the world most likely say made in china. I am interested in airsoft because I like the warcraft and combat style of play and its a good way of being another way for the military.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment